A big shout out to the readers of this blog, the lurkers, thanks for deigning to read my blog. Your comments and emails make me want to do much better.
Here are the top 10 popular posts, it seems a lot of people are interested in people, I’m glad.
1. Coping with Misophonia at Work: When I finally recognised I had massive auditory issues, I could do something about it. I no longer work at the company I spoke of here so it’s gotten a bit easier but having a better mindset towards it certainly helps.
2. An INFJ Designer: Boy o boy, I cannot get over figuring out personalities, and it seems you guys can’t either, so I will be doing more work in this area. You will appreciate this comic if you are INFJ too >> INFJ The Rarest type
3. The Future of Web Design 2014: Glad I could volunteer here and get to listen to some amazing people.
4. You are INFJ so what: Yes, you all do like this personality thing 🙂
5. How to Create an Owl in Omnigraffle: Can you imagine that the CEO of Omni actually retweeted my tweet on twitter when I posted this. I look forward to doing more with omnigraffle, can’t wait!
6. Forming Voltron: Here I talk about type of projects you will encounter and how to deal with the voltron type.
7. Wearable Tech for Introverted Intuitives: I will be looking into more of this for sure!
8. UX for Rookies: My attempt to do a basics on UX, thanks for reading, really.
9. Make Useful Annotations Good practice for documentation and communication
10. Developing Your Competencies Prioritising your development path